Wix Contact Form Documentation

 

Rawpixel (2018)

Creating a contact form was, for me, as crucial as any other part of the website creation process. While every goods or service-based website should provide services professionally, there are always bound to be complaints, enquiries, and customer feedback. Creating a platform where customers feel heard is the purpose I believe the contact form serves.

My template had an already-generated contact form in place. It boosted my efficiency, because I just had to make some design corrections, then tweak and add more information to the form where necessary.


The image above is the finished contact form on my e-commerce website. I included the map at the bottom of the page to enable the customer quickly locate the business by glancing through the map.

I had the initial idea to create two compulsory fields for "First name" and "Surname". However knowing that most customers would prefer the focus being on their enquiries or complains, I made no field compulsory, and merged both aforementioned fields to a "Name" field. The purpose of the "email" field is to enable the organization to get back in touch with the customer, using the email address provided. 
Lastly, I included a "message" field, for the message, and a "Submit" button right underneath.






Reference List

         Rawpixel (2018) Free vector: Illustration of web design template, Freepik. Available at: https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/illustration-web-design-template_3139797.htm#query=contact%20form&position=3&from_view=search&track=ais (Accessed: March 11, 2023).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My E-Commerce Website Research and Development Plans

E-Commerce: Types and Examples

What is SEO and how is SEO used?