Entity Relationship Diagram for my Website

In the previous blog, we discussed the Entity Relationship Diagrams. In this post, however, I will be giving an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) made with Draw.io that reflects the content of my website.

fig: Entity Relationship Diagram


From the illustration above, it can be deduced that the Entities are:

  • Customer
  • Music Course
  • Music Equipment, and
  • Musical Instrument

Each of these aforementioned entities have attributes, represented in an oval shape. Viz:

  • Name
  • ID
  • Address
  • Brand
  • Price

There are also relationships, which are represented by a "diamond shape". Lastly, I have also made use of the 1 to 1 cardinality ratio, and the 1 to many ratio as well.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My E-Commerce Website Research and Development Plans

E-Commerce: Types and Examples

What is SEO and how is SEO used?